So many Ukrainans who live abroad or had to flee communicate with their family members or friends who have to stay in cellars, metro stations, bomb shelters and try to provide remote phychological support while their own heart is broken, too. On request of a network of Ukrainian expatriates, we drafted a short guidance for ‚How to talk to people in bunkers‘ in Ukrainan, Russian and English. It is based on the recent experience of our Armenian collegue who found shelter in bunkers during the 44-day war in 2020, on psychological first aid concepts and our work with war-affected people in the Western Balkans, South Cuasus and Nepal. Hope it can be of a little help.
- New format now open for registration
- CAS Mediation in Umwelt, Wirtschaft, Verwaltung an der Fachhoschule Nordwestschweiz
- Neues Spektrum der Mediation mit dem Schwerpunkt Friedensmediation erschienen.
- Klimakrise und soziale Transformation als integraler Bestandteil der Mediationsausbildung
- Unser Team auf dem Hoffest der SPD