How can we get from contested narratives on the evolution of European Security after 1989 to improved understanding within the OSCE? A Russian-German dialogue project discussed this difficult question at two workshops in Moscow and Berlin. The 20 participants managed to find consensus on a jointly drafted report. Innovatively, the project focused on so-called „blind spots”– events that figure prominently in the narrative of one side, but are overlooked or neglected in the narrative of the other side.
- Sicherheit braucht starke zivile Friedensfähigkeiten
- Recommendations for Dialogue between Armenia and Azerbaijan
- Kaminabend und Fach- und Vernetzungstag im Feld sexualisierte Gewalt
- Video zum Podiumsgespräch ‚Den Dialog reflektieren – Grenzen ausloten‘
- Remembering Azerbaijani Peace Expert Avaz Hasonov